[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: New topic -- Ch pins

  • From: Zoa Rockenstein <zrockenstein@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: VPREZHMF@xxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 4 Jul 2009 17:28:50 -0700 (PDT)

I think recycling them is a great idea!
 Zoa
Dr. Zoa Rockenstein
www.riverrockshepherds.com

________________________________
From: "VPREZHMF@xxxxxxx" <VPREZHMF@xxxxxxx>
To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Saturday, July 4, 2009 7:26:13 PM
Subject: [ SHOWGSD-L ] New topic -- Ch pins

As most of you are aware,I've been getting rid of GSD Memorial  stuff  for
the last 6-7 yrs. Books to the Museum--- All my  sterling  silver  awards to
Rescue last year for auction. Much paper  work thrown out,but how about the
little gold CH pins. People used to wear them  at the National. Mary
Roberts used to have a special vest solid on both sides of  the front. Kathleen
Steen had a beautiful triangle big pin made from all her  pins Me--I used to
pin each one on individually on what I wore each day--what a  chore!! NOW
they are all wrapped in plastic bag in my jewelry box,and I just  wear my solid
gold GSD bracelet. THe little pins aren't worth much except to the  person
who won them. Maybe they should go back to the GSDCA to be recycled Any
thoughts from the rest of you Helen Miller Fisher

Management. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.