[ SHOWGSD-L ] New rules

  • From: "Marie Hicks" <hightor1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "showgsd-l" <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 19 Jan 2005 00:05:04 -0800

Starting this year kennel owners regardless of size or usage will be rated
like our restaurants here inL.A. County A,B,C etc.  This a.m. I overslept
forme and woke at 10a.m. and as usual got the paper coffee and toast and
backto bed to enjoy my breakfast and the morning paper.  The bell rang
several times so i threw on a robe and went to the door where an animal reg
deputy waited. "I'm here to do your annual inspection"  "Oh, but you didn't
make an appointment"  Under new regs we don't do that anymore, we come cold
turkey".  I asked him to wait until I got dressed. It's a wonder he didn't
scream in fright when I got a look at my hair standing on end. Down we went
to inspect the kennels.  I explained that Bill scooped and fed dogs at 5
before he left for work and I went down mid morning to pick up also  so
sincehe knew I was still in bed when he came we could be sure to find a
present in each run.  He said that he understood.&nbs  p; Looked everything
over and then asked for the rabies certificates. Asked me to sign the
report.  Guess what I am rated "A" Think I should be delighted but what a
sneaky way to do things.  Lots of folks out here are going to be caught
"dirty".  Anyone in Antelope Valley BEWARE!!!     Marie Hicks Hightor
GermanShepards Acton,California www.geocities.com/hightorgsd[1]
hightor1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx[2] Why Wait? Move to EarthLink.

--- Links ---
   1 http://www.geocities.com/hightorgsd