[ SHOWGSD-L ] New investigation

  • From: ELG440@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 26 Jul 2007 23:23:04 EDT

In a message dated 7/26/2007 7:24:33 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
nancy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:
HI  Evan,
The second investigation does not affect any awards, or the club  (because we
are following procedure) and it would affect only the two  people involved
should it be found that there is  "cause".
Nancy

Thanks Nancy for giving us the information. If I understand what you  are
saying, they are investigating Paul and Jerry?

I was told that Paul was sent a letter saying don't do it again. I didn't
hear that from Paul, just from one of the winners.  The impression I got  was
the new investigation was because of something done on the List. How  did that
happen?

We should have a right to know about club business.  I for one,  appreciate
that Nancy is giving us information. She is only  one of the  board members who
has posted lately.

Evan

Asgard German Shepherds
http://www.asgardgsd.com/
Where Type Movement and Temperament come   together