[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: New free E-Magazine.

  • From: "" <hckryhillgsd@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "LEE SMITH" <ladyaramis1@xxxxxxxxxxx>, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 3 May 2007 06:42:25 -0500

And the below is the whole problem in a nut shell..one person or two who
believe they "ARE" the Board and sole decision makers, undermining,
conniving and controlling as much as they can..if you aren't one of their
hand picked friends or Board members, or if y9ou go against what they think
is right, then your ideas get squashed before they are ever presented..this
needs to stop and those who have this mind set should never be elected to
the Board again. Christine

hckryhillgsd@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Steve and Christine Grainger
WWW.HICKORYHILLGSD.COM

if it is Budget and Finance. The idea needed to be presented to the Board
and only they have the ability to empower an idea to move forward or reject
the idea. If a concept has not been approved by the Board, Budget and
Finance cannot fund it no matter how wonderful it is.

ladyaramis1@xxxxxxxxxxx writes:
>     I'm also a little perplexed. The Budget and Finance Committee is just
>     that -- a committee. The web site idea should have been presented to
the
>     Board by the Review Marketing Committee and Becky is a member of that
>     committee. There was no reason to present it to Budget and Finance at
all.
>     One committee cannot veto another committee's ideas.

>   I am sure we will hear from the Committee and they will give us their
reasons for the veto.
>   I am looking forward to the magazine. I get a couple of Internet
magazines now and enjoy them. I think it is a very good idea and I am sure
it will fly.