[ SHOWGSD-L ] New champion

  • From: Becky <zarniwoop1973@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 8 Aug 2010 18:12:26 -0700 (PDT)

Sometimes a plan comes together.  A couple weeks ago I drove to Wisconsin and
was able to watch my bitch Anneke, Kenlyn's Inuendo V Hi-Cliff, finish her
championship.  I had a fabulous time (of course!), met some super people - you
know who you are, those that made the effort to talk to a somewhat shy
stranger, and I also got to meet some working dogs and their people.  It was an
awesome weekend!

Anneke plans to do some tracking and herding, although she's now got major
points toward her GCh, which might also be fun to pursue.  I brought home a
gorgeous young "Buddy" son who will be visiting the ring soon, too.  It's puppy
love - I'm smitten with this kid!!

By the way, this is my first start-to-finish GSD champion.  I put a few of her
singles on, and then when she was ready to go, Kent took her out and made it
look easy.  As much as I like showing my own dogs, seeing her presented so
beautifully is a lot of fun.  And she was so HAPPY!!  She really couldn't have
cared about me when Kent was around; I almost felt bad about taking her home!

Becky Harding
Calhan, CO