[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: New answer. judges & future judges

  • From: "Doris E" <irrenhaus4@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <PAGAIRS@xxxxxxx>, <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 9 Aug 2005 18:54:06 -0700

A lot of us feel the Conditional Class is a cheap way to get into Specials.
I never liked this class right from the first. Let a dog compete honestly in
regular classes for the right to compete in Specials.  For HEAVEN'S SAKE,
sometimes there are only three or four in this class. There are a lot of
class dogs who are OFA certified.  Why have a separate class for them? Doris