[ SHOWGSD-L ] New York City

  • From: "Iza Kabuska" <iza10@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "show gsd" <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 25 Mar 2005 22:22:31 -0500

Just came home from a day in the City - we were walking down Lexington Avenue &
saw Al Roker - I think that is how you spell his name - weatherman on NBC and
we then spotted a pet shop called Pets on Lex, and of course I had to go in.
There was a very very cute Bulldog puppy in the window that was priced at
$3,000., and a maltese puppy inside that was priced at $2500., and when I asked
the clerk about GSD puppies, I was told they are usually a special order, but
he expected two curly-coated long hairs in next week and because he only gets
pick puppies in the litter they would be priced at about $1800.each.  Just
thought Listers would be interested in how much pet shop puppies are in NYC.  I
think they might be a little less across the river in New Jersey, but not too
much less.  Tell your puppy buyers what a bargain they are getting !  Oh, and
the GSD are bred here in the USA, but are TOP German lines - only the best !
No American lines -

Iza Kabuska
http://www.karizmashepherds.com