[ SHOWGSD-L ] New Year's Day litter BRAG

  • From: Kelly Salava <kellysalava@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Show List <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 8 Jan 2009 09:44:51 -0600

A week late but here it is: AOE Sel Ex Ch/Can Ch. Marquis' All About Me, RN, TC
"Maizy" has puppies!!! On New Year's Day our beautiful girl Maizy had 7 large
pups, 5 girls and 2 boys.  They were all over 1 lb with the largest male around
1 1/2 lbs.  The puppies are sired by the one and only OSCAR.  This is a repeat
litter of Amy Safdir's Mauer dog that won in Florida and our MW BIF Champion
Johan.  The litter was bred by me, Roger & Linda Salava & Liz Oster.  I am
considering all the wonderful names you guys suggested.  I like Dow and Nasdaq
as call names for the boys.

Another couple brags from this past weekend-
Our boy Johan went Group 3 on Saturday at the Land O'Lakes KC in St. Paul.
With this placing Yo beat over 200 dogs.  This is a good start to his specials
career. (MW BIF CH. Trio's Johan Santana V. Marquis' TC)

Also, Johan's son from his first litter, Kubistraum's All the Right Moves,
"Bosco", went Winner's Dog on Saturday & Sunday from the 6-9 puppy class.  Sat
it was 2 pts and Sun was a MAJOR!!!  Bosco is owned by my sister Kristin Salava
and Verna Kubik.  5 pts at 8 months...wow!

Kelly Salava
Trio Shepherds
------------------------------------------------ Msg: #6 in digestFrom: "Amy
Safdir" <almanya@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>Subject: Re: WHEN YOU THINK YOU HEARD IT
ALLDate: Thu, 8 Jan 2009 09:22:10 -0500 How about Foreclosure, Bankruptcy,
Stock Market Crash Amy SafdirAlmanya Shepherdswww.almanyagsd.com
----- Original Message ----- From: "Terry Cochran" <fairway97045@xxxxxxxxx>To:
"Carolyn Martello" <marhaven@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>; <TISHW@xxxxxxx>;
<pmick12@xxxxxxxxxxx>; <Showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>Sent: Thursday, January 08,
2009 9:01 AMSubject: [ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: WHEN YOU THINK YOU HEARD IT ALL  > Hey
guys we need to come up with a bunch of money or economic names for a > litter.
Names that reflect these economic times. Any ideas? I love Funny > Money, What
else? Does anyone have a litter coming up that we can name. We > can have Bail
Out and call them Bailey. How about 700 billion dollar baby > OR Deflationary
Girl Any more?> Terry.