[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: New Vaccine

  • From: Scharo777@xxxxxxx
  • To: izakabuska@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 26 Sep 2009 15:47:18 EDT

Dr. Teresa Coble has just sorta been keep an eye out about the Canine Flu
Virus, none has really cropped up in Texas as yet.  However, when the
border patrol order a bunch of vaccines thru her for all their dogs in South
Texas, she went ahead an order some for our dogs that were going to OHIO/   It
is a 2 shot deal, 2 weeks apart.  So if you want to give it, you should
start now.  I saw no side effects in either my puppy or my senior  bitch.

Carol &  Bob Moore, Scharo GSD

In a message dated 9/25/2009 5:18:39 P.M. Central Daylight Time,
izakabuska@xxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

While at  the vets the other day getting prelims on my three newest "stars"
- I saw a  sign posted advertising the new Canine Flu vaccine.  Has anyone
used it  ???????
PS  My two solid black male puppies and my sable puppy bitch  all passed
their prelims with FLYING COLORS - the vet said they were  super-fine at this
point.  (at least the elbows were closed and the hips  looked really good -
all at the tender age of 6 months.

Iza  Kabuska
http://www.Karizmashepherds.com

VISIT OUR  WEBSITE - http://showgsd.org