[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: New Treasurer of the GSDCA--By-Laws of GSDCA

  • From: Bokenkampgsd1@xxxxxxx
  • To: InquestGSD@xxxxxxx, ELG440@xxxxxxx, Showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, PeterCacioppo@xxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 13 Dec 2007 11:00:02 EST

In a message dated 12/13/2007 9:54:27 A.M. Central Standard Time,
InquestGSD@xxxxxxx writes:
Thank you Molly. Interesting enough, we forget the ladder system.  Is that
the correct way to go, according to our  bylaws?

Lets hope the best candidate takes  on.

For directors it would be the correct way......
for officers, Section 4, article 4 states...
"Officer's positions that become vacant after election shall be  selected by
the board except for the office of President where the Vice  President would
succeed. A person selected for such vacancy shall serve  the term for the
person so replaced"
But that said, I just wanted to point out the Laurie got a favorable  amount
of votes from the membership already and I believe she has all the
qualifications to fulfill the position and is interested.  Up to the  board
members
though at this point.

Molly

Trillia German Shepherds  since 1972 ph 409-287-3940
Member GSDCA, GSDCC, GSDC of Beaumont, Life  member CKC
"Never be afraid to try something new. Remember that a lone  amateur
built the Ark. A large group of professionals built the  Titanic"