[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: New Treasurer of the GSDCA--By-Laws of GSDCA

  • From: TISHW@xxxxxxx
  • To: Showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 13 Dec 2007 10:44:44 EST

In a message dated 12/13/2007 10:32:40 A.M. Eastern Standard Time,
InquestGSD@xxxxxxx writes:
Thank  you Molly. Interesting enough, we forget the ladder system. Is that
the correct way to go, according to our  bylaws?

The ladder system is the way to go when filling Board positions - not
officer positions.  The Treasurer position does have some qualifications  which
need
to be met.

Tish