[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: New Treasurer of the GSDCA--By-Laws of GSDCA

  • From: InquestGSD@xxxxxxx
  • To: ELG440@xxxxxxx, Showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, PeterCacioppo@xxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 13 Dec 2007 09:42:55 EST

I totally agree with Peter, lets start a trend, and follow the By Laws  <G>

And I agree with Evan, Peter would be a great asset to the Board, and to  the
GSDCA.

Peter, I hope you'll consider this.

Ileana
=======================================

In a message dated 12/12/2007 10:58:50 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
ELG440@xxxxxxx writes:

I was on the board when that was put in. I didn't like it, but it was  in
response to having our last and great treasurer, Tom Sherman.   Bill, as I
understand it was a company controller, and that was  considered  sufficient.
I want someone of quality, I don't care what  they do for a living.  I
wanted
Peter Cassiopo, and I am going to  try again. He would do a great job, and
is
beyond honest.

If  you agree with me, contact Peter and pass on the message.

Evan
Asgard  German Shepherds
http://www.asgardgsd.com/
Where Type  Movement and Temperament come   together

In a  message dated 12/12/2007 5:05:10 P.M. Pacific Standard Time,
petercacioppo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

When  people start  wondering who would be good to be the new Treasurer of
the
GSDCA,  please keep in mind what the GSDCA By-Laws state is the  requirement
(or  at least the copy of the By-Laws that are in our just   received
Membership Handbook...thus I did not go to the web site to see  if  there was
a revised version there).
It states in Article 4,  Section  2(e)"
"The Treasurer shall have a minimum of five (5) years of  public or  private
accounting  experience."