[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: New Topic: dog books

  • From: Kmgraphic2@xxxxxxx
  • To: d_fritsche@xxxxxxxxxx, Ketchy@xxxxxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 4 Nov 2009 12:02:01 EST

try The Dog in Action by McDowell Lyon - amazing book on the technicalities
 of gait.
diane

Diane  Silver-Strasser
Silstra German Shepherds
http://skatiebugz.blogspot.com

In a message dated 11/4/2009 8:58:50 A.M. Pacific Standard Time,
d_fritsche@xxxxxxxxxx writes:

I  personally like the Barron's Dog Bible series with the new one 'The
German  Shepherd.'
Dave

> I'm interested in knowing what  FAVORITE dog books everyone owns.  My
> favorites are Strickland  & Moses's The German Shepherd Today, Sue
> Barwig's The German  Shepherd Book and Dr. Pitcairn's Natural Health
> for Dogs and  Cats.  (I also recommend How to Be Your Dog's Best
> Friends by the  Monks of New Skete for my puppy buyers.)
> Anyone else?
> Penny in  NY

ALL PERSONS ARE ON NOTICE  THAT THE FORWARDING, REPRODUCTION_ OR USE IN ANY

VISIT OUR  WEBSITE - http://showgsd.org

_ (http://skatiebugz.blogspot.com/)