[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: New Topic: dog books

  • From: Ginialtman@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 4 Nov 2009 22:43:46 EST

You can add my book to your "list" if you wish.

I get no royalties -- compensation or any other remuneration but have
gotten lots of nice comments on my book "The German Shepherd Dog; A Complete
Pet
 Owners Manual" published by Barron's--soft cover,  93 pages and tons of
really nice photos---available at Amazon's and elsewhere.

Jane Kerner has said to me that she keeps a supply on hand and gives  one
out with every puppy.  Kent Boyles picked up a bunch too.

Ginny Altman