[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: New Topic: dog books

  • From: Stormy Hope <Stormy435@xxxxxxx>
  • To: pcooke212@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 4 Nov 2009 19:13:54 -0800

This is interesting.  I was just going through my dog books, thinking
I could donate some to a club for their raffle.  I was also pulling
out some trophies and other goodies.   But my three Wyn Strickland
books, (the revised Strickland/Moses and Expert Obedience) Volhard's
Step by Step, Walkowicz' Better Breeding (and I won't breed anymore,
but the memories are stored in that book!)  and some other favorites
stay with me.   Willis' book, and oh yes, the Complete Encyclopedia of
dogs

I was given The Complete German Shepherd Dog (Denlinger, Parmoure,
Umlauff, revised 1970 with Jane Bennet assisting) from a friend who
volunteered at a library.  I need to re-read that one (again).

Stormy