[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: New Topic: dog books

  • From: Zoa Rockenstein <zrockenstein@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Ketchy@xxxxxxxxxx, The List <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 4 Nov 2009 05:00:28 -0800 (PST)

I purchase copies of How To Raise A Puppy You Can Live With by Rutherford and
Neil for all of my puppy buyers.  It is only $10.00 from Amazon.  My personal
favorite of the moment is Stanley Coren's new book How Dogs Think.
It is high time we had a new, totally comprehensive book on gsds with lots of
pictures and pedigrees of the dogs since Strickland and Moses.  There have been
so many advances in health, genetics, breeding, etc.

Zoa

Dr. Zoa Rockenstein
www.riverrockshepherds.com
Home of Ch. RiverRock's Hotel Callifornia CHIC, STDs, OFTDs, JHD (Callie),
High Scoring Champion in Herding at 2009 GSDCA National Specialty Show, and
RiverRock's Straight From The Heart (Sera Jane), a legend in her own mind!