[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: New Topic: Favorites from the National….White Obedience Victrix

  • From: cinosamgsd <cinosamgsd@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Stormy V. Hope" <stormy435@xxxxxxxxx>, "Pinehillgsds@xxxxxxx" <Pinehillgsds@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 16 Oct 2013 09:36:03 -0700 (PDT)

...sort of thought that this is what this list is for....BUT.....I can do
nonsensical chatter.......
Drove 18 hours straight...coming and going.   Sort of went a little crazy on
the Pennsylvannia turnpike and toasted my passenger using banana's (have that
on facebook).   On the way back, about five hours from home we decided we were
going to start a GSD Co-op with the slogan "Bringing Fun Humans and Fun dogs
together".   Our logo would be a human hand and a paw touching in a high five
over the state of Minnesota.   This sent us into hysterical laughter for at
least an hour.  I sort of blacked out after that.

Cindy

On Wednesday, October 16, 2013 11:21 AM, Stormy V. Hope <stormy435@xxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

On Oct 16, 2013, at 8:47 AM, "Stormy V. Hope" <stormy435@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I'll have to ask again… with so MANY wonderful things to talk about after the
Centennial, why are people going on and on about one issue???

>I loved the posts from the travelers… Michel should be arriving home today.
> Thanks, Michel, for your daily posts!  Who else was driving?  Who drove
>the longest to get to the Centennial?
>

>Did anybody fly their dogs?  Was there any problems there?
>

>What was the favorite vendor's booth?  What was the favorite Food booth?
>(HAD to be the hot dog booth, according to Evan.)
>

>Who entered their dogs with a pretty darn good idea that they were entering
>(Conformation, OB, Herding) for fun?  Who all passed the TT?  Or the Herding
>Instinct?  We need those brags!!

Stormy V. Hope