[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: New Title for Strider

  • From: "Stormy V. Hope" <stormy435@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Kay Springer <showgsd@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 12 Oct 2014 14:41:31 -0700

Congratulations, Strider!!!  I am determined to do that with my next dog.
Tennie and I play at that in the house, but she’s getting too fragile to be out
and around

Stormy
still on PityParty time… I can Congratulate on the List!!!!

On Oct 12, 2014, at 2:34 PM, (Redacted sender "showgsd@xxxxxxx" for DMARC)
<dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Yesterday,  Strider added some additional letters after his name. He passed his
Nose Work 1 trial!!!
For those who are not familiar with this activity, he had to find the hidden
scent of birch (which is on a Q tip and not visible) in four
elements...vehicles, interiors, exteriors and containers which are boxes of
various sizes. Once you can read your dog indicating he has found the scent,
you call Alert! You have a limited time in which to find it...2 1/2 to 3
minutes.  This activity is really great for dogs of all ages and especially
senior dogs who want "to do something!"  Strider will be 11 years old in
December and still likes to get out there do stuff.

Strider also received two "pronounced" on vehicles and containers! "Pronounced"
is at the option of the judge and is in recognition of "handler/dog teams
demonstrating exceptional technique and/or team work...evaluated on
professionalism, handler/dog safety, observation skills, leash handling,
control, speed & efficiency, accuracy, stamina, enthusiasm, etc"

So now it is--
DAE GCH Rohan's Reward ROM TC CGC HT RE CDX NW1

Strider was bred by Bobbie Kindy and sired by Sel, Am & Can. Ch. Witmer's
Jamiroquai out of Sel. Am Ch. Utopia's Blast From The Past.

On to NW2!

Kay Springer
www.showboatgsd.com
Home of Multi BISS & Multi Group Winning
DAE GCH Rohan's Reward ROM TC CGC HT RE CDX NW1
"Strider" 80 BOBs #5 & #6 GSD 2009 - BOB Eukanuba 2008 - BOB Eukanuba 2009

Stormy V. Hope

http://showgsd.org/mail.html