[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: New Thread

  • From: edwinx@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: Iza Ackerman <izaackerman@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 27 Dec 2012 01:11:59 +0000 (UTC)

Kathy you know I love you and having worked in law-enforcement and prisons most
of my adult life, things I've seen to this day still affect me and I do believe
holding people accountable is a good thing. My point was that not everyone
agrees about breeding training raw diet showing co-ownership etc etc.  so to
blast, some one about what they decide to do outside of breaking the law in a
public forum Well it just violates politeness    It's a big jump to what's
going on in our country. I was I'm my classroom with my morning students when I
learned of the school shooting . So make no mistake I do believe we should hold
people accountable but your analogy does not fit in this incident.  Sorry
Stormy.  Ed