[ SHOWGSD-L ] New TDI & CGC

  • From: Vonsudlich@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, Germanshepherds4Show@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, AMERGSD@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 20 Mar 2005 17:29:46 EST

We just got back from Tukwila where they were testing for the Therapy Dog
International and Buck has passed the test and yahoo, he also certified for his
Canine Good Citizen.
I was afraid he didn't pass because he licked the stranger in the wheel chair
which I was told is a No-No.  He missed him by an inch!!!!
We are so proud of him!!!
We plan to visit schools because he love the kids so much and we will teach
the kids dog safety.
Now to get those majors and he will get his Championship. Skeeter we will be
there for the Walla Walla (I'm not repeating myself) and Yakima shows.
I couldn't have got the TDI without Dalene McIntire's class that I got at the
GSDCWS auction.

Kerry Southern
Home of Int'l Ch U-CH Nordlicht Southern Gentleman TC TDI CGC DNA HIC HCT
CERF OFA Hips Elbows Thyroid Cardio
Int'l Ch. Saterhaus Southern Evening CD TC CGC HIC OFA Hips Elbows
Debrut's Southern Shadow OFA H&E
and Southern Comfort Sater-Nordlicht HIC OFA Prelim-H&E