[ SHOWGSD-L ] New Rescue Site Made!

  • From: "chsweetsun" <chsweetsun@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <Germanshepherds4Show@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 18 Jan 2005 06:46:49 -0500

HI All,
The great ablities of Birgit Rhoads from the NO. Ohio GSDC has made me a web
page and even donated the domain name for my recent Rescue/ Recovery of the 7
dogs I removed on Saturday.
Check it out:
http://germanshepherdrescue-neohio.com/index.htm
The dogs are getting along very well.  I have fostored out 3 so far,again Thank
You - Jodi, Tammy, and Margie.  They are eating, and stooling just fine.  They
are very happy to be in the warmth with water and cleaned up.  I still cannot
believe this happened.  It was like a nightmare.  The weekend was a blur to me.
 I blame myself mostly for this, because I should have checked on them more
often.  Does anyone know how long they will be so food aggressive?  Not mean,
and I can take the dish from any them, but the dive into it like they didn't
eat for days still.
Thank you all for the help!
Tari Kridler
http://members.aol.com/kridlersgsd