[ SHOWGSD-L ] New ROM Brag!

  • From: "Caggra@xxxxxxx" <caggra@xxxxxxx>
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 19 Dec 2011 14:00:23 -0500 (EST)

This weekend at the Cleveland Classic circuit I showed Frankenhaus Jubilee
"Julie" for John & Teri Ayotte and she was awarded a 3 pt major under Mr David
Anthony.  Even better this major award completed the requirements of ROM for
Julie's mother Bee Gee's Phoenix of Angel!!   This is my second ROM this year.

Phoenix was our Bull grandaughter bred by myself and my Mom.  She was owned by
John & Teri Ayotte, myself and my Mom. Her other progeny include our 2 champion
solid black sisters - RBIM CH Bee Gee's Look at Me v Franken, RBIF Bee Gee's
Special Angel v Franken, and their brother Foxhaven Devil in Disguise Franken.

Sadly, Phoenix is no longer with us but she lives on through her progeny.  What
a way to end 2011!

Jeff

Jeff Pyle
Windfall