[ SHOWGSD-L ] New PT Herding Brag!!!

  • From: CMILL189@xxxxxxx
  • To: CHGermanShepherdShowDogsList@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, Germanshepherds4Show@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 15 Oct 2006 18:47:05 EDT

 This weekend in Spencer, MA  Am/Can Ch MillerTime's Boston USA OFA (Ch
Rohan's Glass Palace ROM and Ch Bonnie Dune ROM) Earned his PT!( C-course) at
71/2
years old. We had such a great summer at the Farm taking herding lessons with
Susan Sullivan. And this weekend Boston earned the PT title, and also the
parent club dual award !!!
    We started taking lessons in July (my very first attempt with sheepies) I
truly discovered a dog that I did not know I had. My very laid back, easy
going, retired lap dog got more and more drive each week. It was so incredible
watch him change in his gait, personality and attitude.  We got the PT title
just in time, as he was getting way too much drive for the PT pen.
 Thank you so much Susan for being such a great enthusiastic teacher and also
to Colin Howells for a few great finishing touches!! And to all of the
wonderful support from everyone at the trial.
   There is no way out now, so I guess I am hooked on herding. I could never
take away the desire to herd that Boston has now. We will definitely continue
on for the Started Title! And now I can wear my wonderful sheepie socks
(Thanks Dianne!! they are gorgeous!!)
   Have a Wonderful National Everyone.  We sure wish we were going and we
will definitely miss seeing everyone!!   Cindy

Craig and Cynthia Miller
MillerTime Shepherds
German Shepherds with STYLE