[ SHOWGSD-L ] New Orleans Specialties Hotel Problem, Please read

  • From: LeBrowngsd@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 06 Jan 2006 11:51:15 -0500

Hi,
Just as I posted all the information for our shows and then I get a call late
yesterday from the host hotel and they canceled our contract.  We are looking
for a new hotel and showsite and hopefully by Monday will have a new site.
They had to cancel us since the government is still paying hotel rooms from
Katrina and hotels under orders from our good old government that they cannot
make the people leave. Unfortunately people are now taking advantage since the
FEMA is paying, once they have to pay they will be gone immediately.
Out of control but they sure are causing us some problems.
We are determined to have these shows so on the weekend I will be hunting
showsites and hotels.

Thank you but for now DO NOT CALL THE QUALITY INN.

Regards,

Lee Brown