[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: New Orleans Specialties

  • From: "Norma Ramey" <gsdramey@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 5 Feb 2005 16:38:59 -0600

Yeah - Buddy ----   Geaux for it Linda ---  As another displaced Yankee,
I have been told that the Mason/Dixon Line is the linguistic divider betwe=
en
Ya'll and You Guys ---    WE do NOT need to shovel the rain.  All GSDs
LOVE --- mud & water and Godiva is HAPPY ---   Indeed, a good
friend of mine (on Da List - by the way) visited this 4 legged gal
yesterday.
She was ----    m o v i n g ---   Ya'll come down now ---  Our shows are
FUN and usually majors -----    So -  E N J O Y ---  we guarantee NO
SNOW --- lots of the very best food and fun for all.  I'll be there with
BELLS ON --- I see the judges are NICE TOO --   Since I've just -
sort of - come back in - I'll just be sure I do a lot of kibitzing with th=
NEWBIES I see so we can move forward and geaux for it ----
Take care and Chow  (Chow Chow - NO )
ANYWAY ----  Norma and the critters also cheering for this swampland
and some really really fine folks ----   Ya'll come back now ----

---- Linba wrote -----

Well, she can be proud of her birthplace....but she still lives down here.
Louisiana folks have quite a collection of good dogs.  BTW, (not that this
applies to any of the dogs mentioned, but....)......  Do you know the
difference in a Yankee and Damned Yankee?  A Yankee goes home.  A Damned
Yankee stays.  I am of the Damned variety myself.  lol
Linda
Legato German Shepherds