[ SHOWGSD-L ] New Orleans Show--IMPORTANT NOTICE

  • From: LeBrowngsd@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 17 Feb 2005 16:01:48 -0500

Hi,

For all of you coming to the shows here in Louisiana please make sure you look
at your confirmation.  We had to change showsite.  Went to check on our
showsite last night and they have the ground all torn up and in the process of
building a building on the grounds.
The change and new instructions on how to find the new showsite will be in the
confirmations.

We have 4 pts on both sides.  If you do not receive you confirmation in time
please email or call and we will give you the instructions.

Lebrowngsd@xxxxxxx Lee Brown
504-455-6041
504-731-2669
504-722-8313