[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: New Mexico shows

  • From: "Carolyn Martello" <marhaven@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <lew@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 6 May 2015 16:21:45 -0700

Gayle is a real treasure.....as we who know her know she is!
Kudos to your Club and the new ideas put forth by hard work and co-operation.
Hopefully this will be a Club that thrives and endures.

Carolyn marhaven@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
www.marhaven.com

From: showgsd-l-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:showgsd-l-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On
Behalf Of Lew

Gayle Richmond deserves to be commended for all the hard work she put in to
make this show possible. She wouldn't toot her own horn, so I will. Aside
from locating a new location that worked out great, she used her own room as
the hospitality suite which was really generous of her. She also made up gift
bags for the exhibitors, made sure there was water and ice available, arranged
for food and beverages for the hospitality suite, and much more.

This was in addition to bringing four of her own dogs to the show for the
weekend which itself can be a big job.

Other club members contributed to the trophy fund, brought food and drinks,
helped with ring setup, steward, etc. Like the expression, "it takes a
village", which is true, but it took Gayle to take the lead and make sure
everything got done.

I hope a date change can be made as I have a previous annual commitment for
that weekend so I was only able to offer some setup help on Friday and stop by
on Saturday to visit. Would be nice to be able to attend my new club's show.

My own person thanks to Zac and Nancy for looking at my new puppy who
unfortunately wasn't ready to be shown.
--
Lew Wurdeman