[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: New Member

  • From: DaniaKarloff@xxxxxxx
  • To: gsdbunch@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 2 May 2005 01:06:57 EDT

In a message dated 5/2/2005 12:16:05 AM Eastern Standard Time,
gsdbunch@xxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:
Hi all I  am a new member and wanted to take a moment to introduce myself. I
am a mother  of 2 young boys ages 3 and 5. I have 2 female German Shepherds.
Monica and  Tara.  I do therapy dog work with Tara at the local nursing homes
and am  really interested in getting into showing and handling.  Any advice is
appreciated and I cannot wait to learn all I can from you all. I hope to be
able to contribute as well.
Thanks for taking the time to read  this.

Melissa

Welcome aboard Melissa,
You will find this group to be very much like our dogs -  opinionated,
difficult at times but very loyal  to our "family and friends."

One piece of advice, don't take our frequent disagreements too seriously -
we express our opinions with a lot of strength and conviction.  However,  when
one of us is in need... there is no better place than this group.   Please
feel free to asks questions and express your opinions.  We are happy  you have
joined us.

Dania