[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: New Litter Anouncement

  • From: "Norma Ramey" <gsdramey@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <genoaktortoise@xxxxxxxxxxx>, <Glasspal1@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 17 Jul 2009 16:48:44 -0500

Yes, I knew Glass Slipper personally and I followed the fabulous boy --
Glass Palace as he did so so good!!
Oh, I'd give far more than --- you'd think to live with one of these
wonderful kids -------   Folks, you have
no idea how sad it is to actually know deep within your very own self that
you are not able to live with a
real live wonderful GSD ------- I wish the very very best for this entire
group of kids!!  Norma no L