[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: New Law suit!

  • From: InquestGSD@xxxxxxx
  • To: genoaktortoise@xxxxxxxxxxx, pmick12@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 8 Jul 2009 19:19:33 EDT

In a message dated 7/8/2009 6:34:03 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
genoaktortoise@xxxxxxxxxxx writes:
Por  favor no habla Espanol en da list porque   yo nada comprehende or
something like that, lol!!!!!!!!  You guys are making me smile today.  This is
more like it  Si?????

Amy Greenhut
Justrock  German Shepherds
Gen Oak Leopard Tortoises &  Tortoise Rescue
Behold The Turtle,  He Makes Progress Only When He Sticks His Neck  Out
A Quote By James B. Conant