[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: New Law suit!

  • From: Amy Greenhut <genoaktortoise@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pmick12@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 8 Jul 2009 22:28:39 +0000 (UTC)

Por favor no habla Espanol en da list porque   yo nada comprehende or
something like that, lol!!!!!!!!  You guys are making me smile today. This is
more like it  Si?????

Amy Greenhut
Justrock German Shepherds
Gen Oak Leopard Tortoises &  Tortoise Rescue
Behold The Turtle,  He Makes Progress Only When He Sticks His Neck Out
A Quote By James B. Conant