[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: New Law suit!

  • From: Jessica MacMillan <spotted101@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <edwinx@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 8 Jul 2009 12:22:59 -0500

Being charged for owning dogs with spots? Geez, you coulda dug around a little
bit more - I know there are some things in my past that you could have charged
me with!

I am guilty as charged and will have my attorney get in touch with your
attorney.

Maybe we can settle out of court...................... over a beer, or
margarita....or?

FB... It's time to call your parole officer.... You have too much time on your
hands.

Jessica MacMillan
Paisley Dals (www.paisleydals.com)
& The Shepherd Girls (Simmie, CGC, TDI, TC, HIC & Pepper, HIC)
Member of: DCA, GSDCA & GTCDC

Windows Live?: Keep your life in sync.