[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: New Law suit!

  • From: Jessica MacMillan <spotted101@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <edwinx@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 8 Jul 2009 13:48:31 -0500

FB -

You know.. Dalmatians need a lot of help right now.. Maybe you can help with
some structural faults instead..

BTW: Taking the spots off them would make some of them look like those WHITE
Labs. They need their spots to distinguish what breed they are!

WOW... Did I just say that? I think I have been listening to FB for too long!

Jessica MacMillan
Paisley Dals (www.paisleydals.com)
& The Shepherd Girls (Simmie, CGC, TDI, TC, HIC & Pepper, HIC)
Member of: DCA, GSDCA & GTCDC