[ SHOWGSD-L ] New Law suit!

  • From: Edwin Hill <edwinx@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: freelist <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 8 Jul 2009 09:47:09 -0700 (PDT)

I'm suing Doc Zoe for being patient, Dave F  for being intelligent, Sally for
taking my dingy, Iza for having a strange name, Ileana for speaking Spanish,
Gail for being dedicated, Joan for being tall, Paul for taking good care of my
dogs, Jennifer for marrying Paul , Syd for living in Washington, Terry
for being Terry,Kathy for having a tan, Jess for having dogs with spots, Penny
because we've never meet, Tom E for being smarter than me, and last but not
least...the three folks who asked me to run for the board....I'll run
alright....run the other way.....my attorney E. Ginsburg will contact all
parties involved.....lol...two more weeks and back to school...you guys can
wait two more weeks ...on a side note....my son was also on Count Down with
Kieth Oberman "odd ball section" last week June 30th...that kid is getting
around...you should see HIS pedigree, his stud is GREAT!.....FB