[ SHOWGSD-L ] New Haven GSDC Match tomorrow

  • From: MASSTANA@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 5 Sep 2009 17:36:30 EDT

Remember to come to our match tomorrow and get those doggies ready for the
fall shows.  Judges in conformation are David Mizzoni in sweeps and Abby
Hathaway doing the match.  Also all breed rally and obedience with Donna Murry
doing Rally, and Jim Hurlburt and Rick Ritacco doing obedience.
Hamburgers hot dogs beans and more will be served.  Please come and enjoy
the beautiful weather and these fine judges and help support our New Haven
GSDC.

Obedience and Rally start at 10am, Sweeps at noon followed immediately by
the Breed match.  Any questions please go to our club website, GSDCGNH.com