[ SHOWGSD-L ] New Field Rep in the SE

  • From: tsaligsds@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 30 Jun 2005 20:18:30 +0000

Can any of you California folks give us any info on our new Field Rep?????
>MARY DUKES APPOINTED AKC EXECUTIVE FIELD REPRESENTATIVE
>
>Raleigh, NC -- AKC® Chief Operating Officer John Lyons today announced the
>appointment of Mary N. Dukes, Riverside, CA, to AKC Executive Field
Representative.  Dukes is replacing Peter Gaeta, who recently left the position
to become AKC Director of Judging Operations.

>With more than 30 years in the sport, Dukes will cover all shows throughout
>the
southeast beginning Aug. 15, 2005. She will be based out of Charlotte, NC.

>Currently, Dukes is a professional show dog handler and a member of the AKC
Registered Handlers Program.  She breeds Whippets under the "Delacreme" prefix
and she is a breeder/owner/handler of the top-producing sire of all-time in the
Whippet breed.

>She has been a member of the American Whippet Club, Greater San Diego Whippet
>Club (Board of Directors), Santa Barbara Kennel Club, and the Ventura County
>Dog Fanciers Association.  She attended Moorpark College and California State
>University.
>
>According to COO John Lyons, "Mary Dukes brings a wealth of experience and
>talent to the Field Representative position.  Her background in the Sport and
her professional reputation are a formula for success.  We are fortunate to
have
her on our team."

Suzanne
www.tsalishepherds.com
Home of Ch Firedog, Ch Cookie, Ch Flair, BIS/BISS Ch Yancy, Ch Flash, and Lil'
Miss Dancer!! Website updated 11/04