[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: New E-magazine - www.GSDbyDesign.com

  • From: InquestGSD@xxxxxxx
  • To: hckryhillgsd@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, GretchAnya@xxxxxxx, Windwalkergsds@xxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 2 May 2007 18:13:41 EDT

Becky

Whatever Chistine said.........ditto...........make that double  ditto.
Way to go, Congratulations, and Best of Luck.

I don't think this will conflict with the Review at all..........a  $20  ad
is not competing with a $125 or $425 add.........It is  disappointing to see
the PC passing on this opportunity........... but  that's JMO.
I am going to have to find something to advertise......darn it!  I  don't
have kids for rent anymore.....<G>

Ileana

In a message dated 5/2/2007 5:24:49 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
hckryhillgsd@xxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:
Well  then shame on the Budget and finance committee for dropping the ball
on  this one!  I have to ask, at the end of the day, what would it have  hurt
to experimentally try a virtual magazine, other magazines offer both.  I
consider myself technologically challenged and yet I can see how this  might
be an area to explore! Perhaps the B & FC had other agendas they  needed to
tend to such as how to ax the show site committee chair!   LOL  After all,
from
what I hear was allegedly  spent on the NY  attorney's fees, we might need
to tighten that budget! Oh well more power  to you, and I am glad you have
publicly stated this was offered to the PC  first and rejected. I will be
sending my ad in shortly! Hope this site  takes off and it further drives
home our need for progressive leadership  that is not caught up in the never
ending black abyss of politics, game  playing, factions and possible
impending lawsuits.  Christine

hckryhillgsd@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Steve and Christine  Grainger
WWW.HICKORYHILLGSD.COM