[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: New E-magazine - www.GSDbyDesign.com

  • From: <almanya@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <Windwalkergsds@xxxxxx>, <GretchAnya@xxxxxxx>, <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 2 May 2007 17:13:58 -0400

Just my opinion but Becky has been a great asset to the Review by drumming
up ads and constant email reminders to us all for deadlines along with the
other committee members. And knowing the person she is, she will continue to
do a great job!
I don't feel this will take anything away from the review.............it is
hard copy. The Canine Chronicle and Dog News are lovely hard copy magazines,
but there is also an online Topshowdogs E-Magazine and it doesn't take
anything away from the two hard copies.

I feel it would have enhanced and been a benefit of our PC to have had
this,,,,but if they voted against it, there is nothing wrong with Becky
doing it on her on.

I look forward to it and advertising in it........as well as the
Review...........
Again just my opinion, Amy

Amy Safdir
Almanya Shepherds