[ SHOWGSD-L ] New E-magazine - www.GSDbyDesign.com

  • From: GretchAnya@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 2 May 2007 13:08:18 EDT

Hi all -
We are launching a new FREE online German Shepherd magazine (The German
Shepherd by Design - _www.GSDbyDesign.com_ (http://www.gsdbydesign.com/) ),
which
will run  twice a month beginning May 15. The purpose of the magazine is to
bring GSD  enthusiasts news, share history and introduce people who left their
mark on the  breed.
The web site will also host handlers' listings, a stud dog directory,  banner
ads and litter announcements, as well as full-page and half-page  ads.

Until June 1, we are running FREE ads as an introduction to our site. Send
us handlers' listings, stud dog ads, banner ads, litter announcements, ads for
products and services, as well as full-page and half-page ads:
_GretchAnya@xxxxxxxx (mailto:GretchAnya@xxxxxxx) .

After June 1, introductory ad rates are as follows:
- $25 for front page (2 photos and text) for one month - while it  lasts!
- $15 for a full-page ad, color or black and white
- $10 for 1/2-page ad, color or black and white
- $5 each for additional photos/logos/artwork
- Handlers' Directory, Stud Dog Directory and The Litter Box  - One month for
 $15; three months for $40; six  months for $50; one year for  $85.
- Banner ads: Contact us for rates

All ads run for one month, unless otherwise specified. Again, these are  FREE
until June 1, 2007.
We're excited about the possibilities! Bear with us while we work out the
kinks.
We are looking for good writers to submit short articles on our beloved
breed - and for web sites willing to exchange a banner ad from us for ads of
their own on our site. Contact us at _GretchAnya@xxxxxxxx
(mailto:GretchAnya@xxxxxxx)  if you're  interested.
Check us out now at _www.GSDbyDesign.com_ (http://www.gsdbydesign.com/) .

Becky Tsaros Dickson, editor