[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: New Dallas Club

  • From: Ruth Scheubler <rightdogphoto@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: mary@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, Pdragon4@xxxxxxx, fairway97045@xxxxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 19 Dec 2007 13:38:09 -0800 (PST)

Maybe someone should talk to Kathaleen about how they got a 2nd club for the
Seattle metro area -- just a thought.

  The SF Bay area has clubs in San Mateo/SF, San Jose and the  Walnut Creek
area - and I know San Jose and SF are only 50 miles apart. Add to that
Sonomarin located in Sonoma. Even back in the days where Tish and I were both
in the Golden State club, there was a sharing of members and it did not seem to
bother the AKC too much.
  Ruth
Mary Tripp <mary@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
  An Dallas is the 2nd or 3rd largest metropolitan area in Texas.

Mary
At 10:26 AM 12/19/2007, Pdragon4@xxxxxxx wrote:

>In a message dated 12/19/2007 9:22:39 A.M. Central Standard Time,
>fairway97045@xxxxxxxxx writes:
>Didn't Dallas officially dissolve the club a few years ago? I am guessing
>that they will have to convince the AKC that there needs to be another
>club in
>the area. I would change the name and location. Do the clubs have to be 200
>miles apart? Does anyone know the distance required between clubs. I bet
>it is
>stated somewhere. What is the distance between Dallas and F. Worth
>Terry
>

>dallas and fort worth are 30 miles apart.
>
>lea ruggieri
>

>**************************************See AOL's top rated recipes
>(http://food.aol.com/top-rated-recipes?NCID=aoltop00030000000004)

>POST is Copyrighted 2007. All material remains the property of the
>original author and of GSD Communication, Inc. NO REPRODUCTIONS or
>FORWARDS of any kind are permitted without prior permission of the
>original author AND of the Showgsd-l Management. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.

>FORBIDDEN, AND IS A VIOLATION OF LAW. VIOLATORS OF THIS PROHIBITION WILL
>BE PROSECUTED.

>VISIT OUR WEBSITE - www.showgsd.org
>12/18/2007 9:40 PM
>

>--