[ SHOWGSD-L ] New Champion from the Hell Litter

  • From: "craig carson" <simcargsd@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "Sheridan Snell" <sfsnell@xxxxxxxxx>, "B. Lefky" <keelyl@xxxxxx>, <Sue.Phinney@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "Sheila Aman" <rottiegirl@xxxxxxxxxxxx>, "Dale/Rose Schlieman" <rosedale@xxxxxxxxxx>, <lmdoe@xxxxxxxxxxx>, "Dave Bissonnette" <jecoda@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <Tour8888@xxxxxxxxxxx>, "Monika Frendt" <mefrendt@xxxxxxx>, "Jay Dietz" <jaydiet@xxxxxxxxxxx>, <hollybryan1@xxxxxxx>, <tinamcgurran@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "Annette Sackrider" <gsdogs@xxxxxxxxx>, <glyn@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 3 Apr 2007 21:10:34 -0500

This past weekend at the Indianhead Kennel Club shows in Eau Claire, Wisconsin,
 The first "Hell" puppy is now American Champion SimCar's Hell's Bells, AKC
approval pending!!  Bella went Best of Breed both Saturday and Sunday for back
to back majors (for a total of three majors), over specials from the open
class, and on Sunday, she also went Group 1!    Thank you to judges Steve
Sorenson and Cathy H Daugherty for recognizing our girl and giving us our first
"homegrown"... I mean, homebred champion! Bella is out of Ch. Kismet's Sight
for Sore Eyes and Jecoda's Sydney Down Under.  Thanks to all who contributed to
Bella's points and showings... Christy Heiman, Monika Frendt, and Kelly Salava.
 A huge thank you to Liz Oster for her expertize and her majors this weekend.
"Hell",  I even put 4 points on her, owner handled.  One down, 4 more to go!!
Peggy Simerson & Craig Carson
SimCar Kennels