[ SHOWGSD-L ] New Champion brag

  • From: Seth & Hallie McMullen <mcmuse@xxxxxxx>
  • To: showgsd <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 15 Aug 2008 19:41:04 -0600

We are proud to announce that Can Ch/Can BIM Woodsides Kover Story can now add
American Champion to her titles!  She finished yesterday going WB and BOW in
Santa Rosa, California under Jeannine Dowell.  Thanks to all of the judges who
have appreciated Kovy and to all of our friends who have supported her.  Thanks
to Kovy's breeders Sandy Anderson and Linda Wheeler for sharing this wonderful
girl with us.  We are looking forward to a lot more fun in the conformation
ring and in the herding arena. The show got even better when our girl, Ch Van
Cleves Ella Fitzgerald went BOB under Jeannine Dowell and Group 2 under Donovan
Thompson.  In 7 group appearances she has earned 2 group firsts and 3 group
seconds. Thanks to J.R. Alcantara for the great job he does handling both of
these girls.   Hallie and Seth McMullen