[ SHOWGSD-L ] New Champion & ROM Brag

  • From: "HessenGSD" <Peg@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 7 Jun 2015 22:25:05 -0700

Today, Hessen's Cyd Charisse of Mariner "CYD" picked up her 4th Major under
Judge Randy Hamm at the San Bernardino/Riverside GSDC Specialty. "CYD" was
handled beautifully as usual by Cindy Tellefsen, shown in Winners by J.R.
Alcantara, and earned Best of Winners with Pat Draper in Breed.

This completes CYD's *Championship and her Dam's *ROM (*pending approval).

Sire/Dam: AOE SEL GCH CH Karizma's Cyucas V Kaleef HT "CY" x GCH CH
Mariner's Akaya RN HSAs CGC "MOTO" Breeders/Owners: Peg Graham & Debra
Kaser

Thank you to Judge Randy Hamm and for all the ringside support and wonderful
comments on our girl. Huge congratulations to the other winners, too. There
were some really beautiful dogs and bitches at these shows.

Peg Graham - <http://hessengsd.com/> http://HessenGSD.com

Home of Multiple BISS, Pacific Coast Victrix, 2012 #8 GSD in USA, 2014 #4
GSD in CA, GCH CH Mariner's Akaya RN HSAs "MOTO"

"May I always be the kind of person my dogs think I am."