[ SHOWGSD-L ] New Champion Marquis' All About Me

  • From: "Kelly Salava" <kellysalava@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 20 Jul 2006 12:39:20 -0500

I just received, from the AKC, a certificate stating Marquis' All About Me
is now a Champion.  It is a good thing the AKC keeps close track of points,
as I miscounted.  What a pleasant surprise!  Maizy is by Ch. Kenlyn's Aries
V HiCliff and Ch. Marquis' Charismatic V Windwood.  This also gives her
mother, Cari, her ROM.  A huge thank you to Maizy's breeders, Doug Oster and
Paul Johnson, and her handler's, Liz Oster and Kent Boyles.  Maizy is owned
and loved by myself and Roger and Linda Salava.  Maizy finished with 4
majors and she is just over 2 years old!  Thank you to all the judges that
appreciated her!  What an exciting ride this has been.  Thank you to all
Maizy's fans and especially the GSDC of Minneapolis and St. Paul as all the
members have been very supportive to myself and my parents.  Thanks for
listening...

Kelly Salava