[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: New Champion Jaeger

  • From: angela scott <adonispersian@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <geschette@xxxxxxx>, <leashes@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 7 Nov 2012 20:13:38 -0800

congrats to Steve and the others who won points at the North Georgia GSDCA
FIRST show...The show was well put on with lots of great prizes. Watching the
handlers competing with superior dogs and bitches was awesome. This show had it
all...super nice people, great judges, great handlers, breeders, and the site
was nice too.After the show on Saturday, we had a party at Terry and Wendy's
home nestled in the Appalachian Mountains. Great food and
atmosphere....Everyone should mark this one on your calender for next year!!
Thank you again for a fun and wonderful show!  angela

Angela Scott