[ SHOWGSD-L ] New Champion Brag!

  • From: Ariel cassista <gsdlover420@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 18 Jan 2010 14:34:25 -0500

I'd like to report that it is now CH. Windy Acres' All in The Family!!!  better
known as Archie.

Saturday at Greater Lowell Kennel Club under Judge Charlotte Clem McGowan,
Archie took a Major from the Bred By Class to finish his championship!! He also
went on to take Best BBE and BBE Group 2.  I decided that I had wasted lord
knows how much money entering shows this past year and half just trying to FIND
a major that I would not waste anymore and bump Archie up as a special. So
Sunday at Merrimack Valley Kennel Club under judge Betty Jo Patrick Archie went
Best of Breed over other specials as a move up!!! Archie is out of AM/CAN Ch.
Windy Acres' VIP v Dorman (a Clarice grandson) X AM/CAN Ch. Windy Acres' Winner
Takes All (a Trouble daughter).  All but Archies fist point came from Bred By
so I was just short of getting my 3rd Bred By champion in 2 years!

I'd also like to add that Archie makes Windy Acres' Champion # 19! I'm glad I
continue with Lauries legacy and make her proud, I'm sure she is smiling down
today!!  As I'm sure she will be doing a lot of because we are not stopping at
19, with many other Windy Acres dogs ready to finish!

Congrats to all the winners of the weekend. I must say with the exception of a
few the camaraderie between exhibitors this weekend was very good! With many
titles finished this weekend, a good time was had by all.

Next stop: Windy Acres' does WESTMINSTER!

Thank You,

Ariel Cassista

ariel.cassista@xxxxxxxxx

Windy Acres'