[ SHOWGSD-L ] New Champion Brag!!

  • From: "Cyndi Flautt" <caretti1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 28 Sep 2009 19:51:01 -0500

This past weekend at the Atlanta specialties was perfect!  Thank you to all
of the club members who worked so hard.....and HUGE thanks also to judge
Bart Bartley for awarding our 2009 Maturity Winner, Caretti's Archangel OFA
H&E, winners dog for a 4 point major to finish!  (We're soooo glad that Gabe
decided, that yes, he could go slow & loose if required to.....this meant,
of course, that he was NOT doubled....any doubling at all and slow/ loose
would have been out the window!).......Gabe's sire is Sel Ex CH Braunhaus
Samurai CGC ROM OFA H&E....his dam is our Am CH, Sel Can CH Debric Caretti's
Angelina CGC OFA H&E......Along the way to the finish line, Gabe was also
awarded majors by Bob Slay, Rosalind Schaefer, and Frank Fasano......plus
the Maturity win by Cindy Bartley....He was handled start to finish by team
Yergin.....Thank you Scott & Loren!!!

Why was the weekend so perfect?  A new champion, plus Gabe's dam, Angelina
earned 2 legs toward her rally novice title!! ....This was our first time to
compete, and she qualified with an 87 on Sat (not that great)....but with a
96 on Sunday!! Yea :-)  We're on our way!!  Look out, Gabe...you're next!

Cyndi Flautt

www.carettigsd.com <http://www.carettigsd.com/>