[ SHOWGSD-L ] New Champion Brag

  • From: <jomarigsd@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "GSD List" <Showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 18 Sep 2005 11:58:48 -0400

I am pleased to announce that my girl is now Ch. Jomari's My Fair Lady.  Lady
finished yesterday at the Chattanooga KC show under judge Jean Fournier and she
was owner handled for her last point (and actually her first point too LOL).
Despite Lady not showing so well for "mommy" we made it through and achieved
our goal!
Lady was sired by the handsome Ch. Melana's Just in Time (I believe this is his
second champion with more on their way...go Justin!) and out of  Ch. Jomari's
Tequila Sunrise.  I am her proud breeder and co-owner along with Bev Peeples.
A big thanks to her handler Jamie Clute who finished her pretty quickly and
always made her look her best.

Now we are praying that Lady will bless us with puppies next Spring!! Thanks
for letting me "share"!!!

Joyce Quick
Jomari Shepherds
Visit us on the web at www.jomarishepherds.com