[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: New Champion Bra and More

  • From: Edwin Hill <edwinx@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: dogpeople@xxxxxxx, freelist <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 10 Apr 2006 17:05:53 -0700 (PDT)

maybe its his way of making a "double brag"....I had a better line, but since I
am a role model for children....and Grace would crucify me...I decided not to
use it...lol....its tough to be a man....lol....FB
dogpeople@xxxxxxx wrote:   Does this mean that Bud did a Bra intervention??????
Does he have solutions? Do we need to find him to help us????????

Mackie & Dan Rader
MacDan's German Shepherd Dogs & BonAmi Petit Basset Griffon Vendéens all bred
to love, with love.
Plush Puppy MidAtlantic Grooming Products
Please visit our websites http://bonami.homestead.com
http://www.plushpuppymidatlantic.com