[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: New Champion

  • From: Kmgraphic2@xxxxxxx
  • To: isamay@xxxxxxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 2 Jul 2009 08:49:06 EDT

In a message dated 7/1/09 10:20:47 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
isamay@xxxxxxxxxxx writes:

> Sunday June 28th at the GSD Fanciers of No. Calif show, we were thrilled
> to have our sable boy, Nemo finish his championship under Judge Diane
> Silstra-Strasser.

lol - poor isabelle is still feeling the effects of the heat but i kind of
like my kennel name and last name hyphenated as a combo<G>.
diane
Diane Silver-Strasser
Silstra German Shepherds<BR><BR><BR>**************<BR>Dell Summer Savings: Cool
Deals on